Swim Nova Scotia and the Dartmouth Crusaders will be co-hosting the 2018 Ken Dunn Nova Scotia Provincial Championships July 5-8th at Dalplex Pool; the Open Water Event will take place on Monday July 9th at Long Lake in Halifax.
o Prelims: 7:30-9:00am Daily
NO SPLIT WARM-UP
7:30-8:10am PARA only & 12 & Under lane 8
o Finals: 3:30-5:00pm Daily; Lane 8 will be a PARA only & 12 & Under warm-up lane for the first 40 minutes.
o Sprint & Pace lanes will be open for the last 20 minutes of each scheduled warm-up period
- Session Reports as of June 29th; note the timelines during finals do not account for the B finals. Please add another 15 minutes or so to each scheduled finish time for finals
- Psych Sheets as of June 29th; all entries have been confirmed. Scratches will result in empty lanes (except for those events requiring positive check-in).
- Open Water Psych Sheets as of June 29th; course information and directions to Long Lake will be available July 2nd
- Positive Check-In: Will be required for the 800/1500m Freestyle
- Distance Events: May be swum 2 per lane, fastest to slowest, alternating gender
- Combined events: Distance events may be combined once we complete positive check-in.
- Relays: Will be re-seeded; names can be changed up to 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled relay. If any relay events are going to be combined, Coaches will be notified.
- PARA Events: These have been added to finals; please double check the psych sheets and let me know if I have entered your PARA swimmers correctly in those events (these can be changed up to the end of prelims on the day of the event, entry times will be updated after prelims).
- Parking: Parking passes are required to park in the Dalplex Parking lot on Thursday & Friday. Each Club will receive 1 parking pass for their Coach; this can be picked up from Tyler in the main lobby of Dalplex on Thursday morning at 7:15am (pass for both days). Spectators can park in meters or use the pay and display parking.
- Facility Rules: Please ensure those on deck are wearing indoor shoes.
- Canteen: DCSC will be providing a healthy canteen. This will be located above the bleachers in the deep end of the pool.
- Results: Available on meet mobile and online: Live Results Link *There will be NO live web streaming.
- Officials: Ken Dunn Officials 2018 V2 Timers and Officials are still needed to assist in running a successful competition; email Sue Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Access: Swimmers, Parents & Coaches are reminded to use the new doors at Dalplex to gain access to the pool.
- Thursday Finals Heat Sheets
- Friday Finals Heat Sheets
- Saturday Finals Heat Sheets
- Sunday Finals Heat Sheets