The Dalhousie Tigers will be hosting the first Age Group Swim Meets of the season this weekend at Dalplex Pool in Halifax. Results for both meets will be available on meet mobile.
Dal Relay Meet Session Reports as of Oct 23 v1
Dal Relay Meet Psych Sheets as of Oct 23 v1
Assignment Officials Dal Relay Meet as of Oct 24
- Continuous warm-up/down will be available in the shallow end throughout.
- NOTE- event 25 (one relay team) will swim with 26.
Dal Sprint Meet Session Reports as of Oct 24
Dal Sprint Meet Psych Sheets as of Oct 24
Assignment Officials Dal Sprint Meet as of Oct 24
- Warm-ups will take place from 8:00-9:00am; the building will not be open until 7:30am.
- There will be NO split warm-up, however, the shallow end will be available.
- Lanes 6/7/8 in the shallow end will be designated for 12 & Under and PARA swimmers during warm-ups from 8:00-8:40am.
- Sprint/Pace/Backstroke Start lanes will open in the deep end 8:40-9:00am.
- The shallow end will be available for continuous warm-up/down throughout.
Thanks to all of the Officials and Timers who have signed up to volunteer their time at the Dal Relay and Sprint meets!