AAA Long Course Meet #1 Details:
The Halifax Trojan Aquatic Club will be hosting on Saturday January 12th at Dalplex Pool.
Assignment of Officials AAA Meet #1 as of January 11th
- Coaches and Officials are asked to bring their own water bottles, HTAC will have a cooler on site to refill (no disposable bottles will be available)
- Coaches, swimmers and officials are reminded to wear indoor footwear on deck
AA Meet #1 Details:
The Greenwood Dolphins Swim Club will be hosting on Saturday January 12th & Sunday January 13th at 14-Wing Greenwood.
Session 2 on Sunday morning will start one-hour later 8:30am for 9:30am start!
Assignment of Officials AA Meet #1 as of January 10th
- Split warm-ups as follows:
- 13 & Under: First 30 minutes of each warm-up period
- 14 & Over: Last 30 minutes of each warm-up period
Important Facility Rules:
- Viewing area upstairs is available for those that are 13 & Older.
- A classroom will be available for children accompanied by an adult during the competition (after warm-ups until the end of each session); the classroom will have some balls available for the kids to play with.
- The tots pool will remain closed throughout the weekend
- No glass in the changing rooms or on the pool deck
- Indoor footwear only in the upstairs viewing area (please ensure spectators have an additional pair of shoes)
Please note that the relays for Sessions 1 & 3 this weekend at the AA AGD Meet hosted by GDSC will be moved as follows:
Session 1: Relays will take place BEFORE the start of Event #11 800m Freestyle
Session 2: No Change
Session 3: Relays will be the first event of the session, BEFORE Event 27 200m Individual Medley
Note that the revised order of events will not be printed in the meet programs (they have already been printed)