- Split warm-ups for prelims:
o 12 & Under 7:30-8:15am (Friday & Sunday)
o 13 & Over 8:15-9:00am (Friday & Sunday)
o 13 & Over 7:30-8:15am (Saturday)
o 12 & Under 8:15-9:00am (Saturday)
- The wings will not be in use during the meet
- 200m Fly on Friday morning will be combined
- 1500m Free on Sunday morning will be combined
- Lynn Sitland is now the Head Official for the meet and Sue Jackson is the Meet Manager
- Spectator capacity in the bleachers is limited to 148 people (this is a new policy from Acadia). There are still lots of openings for parents to sign up as timers if they would like to watch the meet (best view in the building).
- Assignment of Officials as of Feb 15. Officials and timers are asked to email availability and preference of position to Sue
- Note that the parking area and building will be busy on Saturday as there will be a Robotics Competition in the gym and on the upstairs concourse
- Please note that on Friday people will have to park at the far end of the lot to avoid ticketing… closest to the dyke fields (until 5:00pm).