In preparation for the Nova Tech Explosion, hosted by TCSC this weekend in Truro, please see the following important messages (below) and meet reports: Saturday’s Psych Sheets, Sunday’s Psych Sheets, Session Reports, Assignment of Meet Officials (all as of May 10).
- We are in need of Officials in the Chief Finish Judge and Stroke and Turn jobs. Please contact Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available.
- Officials Assignments are attached- Thank you to those who have contacted me.
- Swimming Lessons will be in the pool on Saturday morning, we ask that Athletes and Coaches are respectful of this when coming on to deck.
- We hope to double up the kick on Saturday evening – so adjust this time out accordingly.
- The facility will open at 7:30am on Sunday Morning.
- The small pool will not be open to swimmers during either session. We will have time for the waterslide on Sunday after heats finish.
- Glass bottles are NOT permitted on pool deck. Athletes, Coaches and Officials are asked NOT to wear outside footwear on deck.
- Reminder of warm-up times:
- Saturday Level 1 & 2 are in the first warm-up, following the 200 IM, the Participation swimmers will do their warm-up.
- Sunday Participation are in the first warm-up, following the 100 IM, Level 1 & 2 swimmers will do their warm-up.
Good luck to all swimmers!