- Coaches and swimmers are reminded to wear indoor footwear on deck
- Coaches & Officials are reminded to sign in their license plate information at the front desk upon arrival if they are parking in the Centennial Pool parking lot
- Level 1 & Level 2 will have an open warm-up in the deep end; Coaches can work together with the Safety Marshall on the timing of opening sprint lanes (please ensure no more than 8 swimmers per lane).
- Assigned lanes for warm-ups as follows ONLY in the shallow end for Participation (please do your best to work together and ensure no more than 8 swimmers per lane):
|2 Shallow||CGC & SBSC|
Nova Tech #4 South will be available on Wednesday February 19th later in the day.
Assignment of Meet Officials NT #4 North (as of Feb 21)
A few facility reminders at 14-Wing Greenwood:
- 12 and over only allowed upstairs
- No outdoor shoes upstairs – please emphasis this, as parents always seem shocked when we tell them.
- Upstairs will be monitored to ensure spectators are not running around equipment/track
- Changing room will be monitored to ensure suitable behavior and no food in there. Other patrons will be using the facilities.
- No glass in changing rooms or poolside